Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant
Learn to function as nursing assistants in nursing centers, hospitals and nursing centers. Learn the roles, functions, and limitations described by the law with dependence on effective delegation and work ethics.
When you’re planning for the future, challenge yourself to think about becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant. You have the ability to grow personally and professionally within this field. If you’re wondering what that could look like, here are a few benefits of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job Stability
- Emotionally Rewarding
- Enriching Work Experience
- Opportunity to Specialize
- Growing Job Market
- Every day is Different
- Opportunity to Travel
- Continued Education
Approvals and Accreditations:
This course is approved and accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
Nursing Assistant certification
Basic Life Support certification
Infection Prevention and Control certification
Basic First Aid certification
Basic Fire and Safety certification
- To learn and provide nursing care for patients and residents with dignity having a past, present, and a future. Such persons are physical, social, psychological, and spiritual beings with basic needs and rights.
- To learn nursing assistants’ roles, functions, and limitations described in federal and state laws with dependence on effective delegation and good work ethics.
- Learn the body structure and function, body mechanics, preventing infection, and safety and comfort measures form an essential knowledge base.
- To provide proper communication skills enhance relationships with the nursing and health teams, patients, and residents, and families and visitors.
- Learn the key role of the nursing assistant in the nursing process.
- To be knowledgeable in health care agencies, delegation, ethics and laws, work ethics, communications, and medical terminologies.
- To be knowledgeable in body structures and functions, growth, and development in human life span, safety, preventing falls, restraints, preventing and control of infection, isolation precautions.
- To be able to learn and provide oral hygiene, assisting in urinary needs, urinary catheter needs, bowel, and elimination needs, fluid needs, vital signs taking, assist in exercise and activities of daily, promoting comfort/rest/sleep, collection of specimens, and assist in heat and cold applications.
- To be able to learn and provide proper care for persons or residents with hearing/vision/speech problems, cardiovascular / respiratory / lymphatic disorders, mental health disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and caring for mothers and babies. To be able to learn and work in assisted living facilities. To learn and be able to provide emergency care and first aid.
Contact Us Now to book your training!
Call or Whatsapp: +971568896218