Pediatric Advanced Life Support PALS Training with 10.5 CME points
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Promotional Offer for AED 479
Get Trained & Earn CME Points!
We provide DHA and MOH accredited BLS, IPC, ACLS, PALS and NRP courses.
Limited Time Offer!
Call or Whatsapp: +971568896218
Pediatric Advanced Life Support PALS Training Certification
ASHI Pediatric Advanced Life Support PALS Training program is a scenario (case-based) continuing education course intended for trained and skilled healthcare providers who either direct or participate in cardiopulmonary and resuscitation emergencies in children.
Approvals and Accreditation
This program will award you 10.5 CME points approved by the Dubai Health Authority DHA & Ministry of Health and Prevention MOHAP. It covers all the different aspects included in the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) qualification.
Upon completion, learners will receive a certification that can be used for renewal or application with 2 years validity.
Integrate knowledge of EMS systems, safety/well-being of the paramedic, and medical/legal and ethical issues, which is intended to improve the health of EMS personnel, patients, and the community.
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Knowledge of pharmacology to formulate a treatment plan intended to mitigate emergencies and improve the overall health of the patient.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology into the assessment to develop and implement a treatment plan with the goal of assuring a patent airway, adequate mechanical ventilation and respiration for all patients.
- Scene and patient assessment findings with knowledge of epidemiology and pathophysiology to form a field impression, differential diagnosis and formulate a treatment plan.
- Comprehensive knowledge of causes and pathophysiology into the management of cardiac arrest and peri-arrest states.
- Integrate comprehensive knowledge of the causes and pathophysiology into the management of shock, respiratory failure or arrest with an emphasis on early intervention to prevent arrest.
- Safely and effectively perform all psycho-motor skills within the scope of the Paramedic practice.
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmia
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmia
- Post–cardiac arrest management