Duration : 02days
Businesses are profit-making units and what drives these units is the process of selling. All efforts in an organization are ultimately directed towards incurring targeted sales. The orientation in the market has shifted from product concept to marketing concept.
Earlier selling was all about finding the best fit of customers for your product but now the priority is to find the best fit of products for your customer. Customer’s need satisfaction has become paramount for businesses to succeed.
This has generated the need to have a dedicated sales staff in every organization. A company no longer needs just a salesperson but need of the hour is a professional seller who will not only sell the products but will rather create value for the customer, manage the relationship and gather information necessary for the organization. Professional seller is your one-stop solution for all sale-related challenges.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have a deep understanding of the key analysis of the negotiation process and how to influence others to get more of what you need and want
- Understand the sales cycle and the psychology behind purchasing decisions to develop an effective sales strategy.
- Develop the right mindset, characteristics and attitude to hit your sales targets.
- Learn how to qualify prospects and create good first impressions in sales conversations.
- Learn how to follow up on leads and best practices to keep a sales lead warm without annoying the prospect.
- Learn valuable closing techniques to overcome potential objections and achieve a successful sale.
- Sales manager/heads
- Marketing professionals
- New entrepreneurs
- Sales policymakers
- Start-up owners
- Relationship managers
- Aspiring marketers
Module 1: Marketing fundamentals
- Meaning of marketing
- Selling vs. Marketing
- Concepts of marketing: product concept, selling concept, marketing concept, holistic marketing concept, social marketing concept
- Overview of marketing management and its significance in an organization
Module 2: Fundamentals of Sales and Sales management
- Component of sales management: planning, organizing, controlling
- Sales Management by Objective
- Sales organization
- Defining sales structure
Module 3: Understanding concepts of Selling
- Types of selling: Direct selling, Relationship selling, Partnership selling
- Types of selling tasks
- Types of market intermediaries
- The setting of selling objectives
- Different types of selling positions
- Process of Selling
Module 4: Professional Selling
- Role of a professional salesperson
- Importance of gathering value
- Types of selling strategies
- Personal selling
- Sales cycle, generating leads
- Conducting sales calls
- Improving conversion ratios
- Lead scoring
Module 5: Understanding the customer’s perspective
- Types of sales relationships: Transactional, functional
- Types of customers
- Ethical challenges faced by a salesperson
- Understanding the cultural traits of the customer
- Buying decision- five stages model
- Decision heuristics
Module 6: Conducting market research
- Analysing the market environment
- Why is marketing research important?
- Process of market research, setting up a research plan
- Types of research: Focus groups, surveys
- Utilising marketing intelligence system
Module 7: Sales Negotiations and Follow-up
- Understand objections from the customers
- Handling objections
- Product demonstration
- Understanding signals
- Closing sale and implementing transaction
Module 8: Sales reporting and Cost analysis
- Sales audit
- Conducting sales analysis
- Types of sales quota
- Establishing sales territories
- The basis for territory establishment
- International Selling
- Global practices and Standards
Enter the text or HTML code here