SAVE FAST Fire and Safety Training LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal data we collect and how we may use it.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you contact us to make an enquiry, we will ask you for your name, address, postcode, phone number(s) and email address.
Our contact forms will capture details such as your name, telephone number and email address. We will only use these to communicate with you – for example to send you details of lesson dates. We do not forward this information to any third parties.
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long do we retain data
• For enquiries regarding Driving Lessons we will hold your personal data for 30 days
• For enquiries regarding training we will hold your personal data for 3 years
• Once you become a customer of SAVE FAST by making a purchase, booking a lesson, purchasing a training course, we will retain your personal data for as long as you are an active customer plus (number of years) complete financial years of the company from your last recorded activity, in line with Financial and Accounting regulations.
• If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
• For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who we share your data with
We will only ever share personal data that we collect from you with the following third parties and only for the purpose(s) described:
Our current bank card collectors – to record financial transactions We use Google Analytics to assess the traffic through the website. This data is only used by us to analyse who visits the website and what improvements we can make. We do not share the data with any third party. Third parties such as Google and Facebook may analyse the data anonymously. We may share your personal data internally in order to provide special offers and relevant products and services.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. In cases of hacking, we may allow access to third parties, such as our hosting company, to help us to assess the problem and to secure the site.
How we protect your data