This training will teach you the skills and knowledge to protect yourself and others from harm during an excavation activity. It covers the fundamental aspects of excavation safety, international and local guidelines, consequences, and risks.
Approvals and Accreditations: KHDA
Mode of Training: Virtual/Live Training: Both
Minimum Participants: 12
Maximum Participants: 20
Certificate Validity: 1 year
Course Outline :
- Introduction to Excavation/Trench Operation.
- Terms, Definitions and Competent Person.
- Legal Obligations/Requirements.
- Planning and SSW of Excavation.
- Associated Hazards and Risks with Excavation Operations.
- Risk Assessment and hazard identification.
- Methods to control the Excavation hazards and risks.
- Safe Access and Egress and Safe Excavation practices.
Enter the text or HTML code here