Highfield Award in Food Safety Advanced Level 3 is a comprehensive and in-depth course that
equips individuals in supervisory or management roles within the food industry with advanced
knowledge and skills in food safety management. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of
food safety principles, regulations, good hygiene practice and recognize the importance of pest
Participants will be equipped to proactively manage and maintain high food safety standards,
protecting both consumers and their organization’s reputation.
The Highfield Award in Food Safety Advanced Level 3 is designed for individuals working in
supervisory or management roles within the food industry, such as supervisors, team leaders, chefs,
kitchen managers, and food safety professionals.
• Food safety management procedures
• Food safety legislations and procedures
• Good Hygiene Practice
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Safe waste disposal
• Importance of staff training
• Recognize the importance of pest control
1. Participants will be equipped to proactively manage and maintain high food safety
standards, protecting both consumers and their organization’s reputation.
2. This qualification is intended to enhance understanding and application of food safety
principles, enabling participants to effectively manage and maintain food safety standards
within their organization.
The examination will be conducted at the end of the session, which has 45 multiple choice questions
and a time duration of 35 minutes. The minimum percentage to pass the examination is 75%.
Approvals and Certifications:
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
25 hours of Trainings / 3 Days
5 Years or Lifetime
Enter the text or HTML code here