IOSH Working Safely V5.0 UK Qualification
What is IOSH Working Safely?
The IOSH Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact program designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
‘Everyone at work needs to understand the importance of safety and health’
No matter what your role is, what level you are or what industry you work in, it is important for you to know the requirements of health and safety to make sure you protect yourself and your colleagues.
Delivered as face-to-face or online live interactive training.
Who is Working Safely for?
IOSH Working Safely is for people at any level, in any industry worldwide, who need training which is necessary for safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
What Level is the Course?
Awareness level – no entry requirements
Will I Get a Certificate?
Learners will receive an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
What Results Can I Expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
IOSH Working Safely covers…
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the program is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognized, respected and certificated training for its staff
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn in a refreshingly informal way.
We are an approved training provider to deliver IOSH Working Safely. Please see our accreditation certificate.