NEBOSH International General Certificate
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) offers a comprehensive understanding of occupational health and safety principles and practices. It focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates in any industrial sector to efficiently execute workplace health and safety responsibilities.
NEBOSH IGC courses are designed for those with little or no experience in health and safety. Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities and perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career.
- The NEBOSH IGC is the most widely recognized and requested qualification in health and safety by employers.
- Taking the NEBOSH IGC will provide you with the key knowledge to provide a safe working environment for you and your colleagues, which in turn promotes efficiency and productivity within the workplace.
- This can make you incredibly attractive to employers, particularly as 90% of health and safety roles specify one or more NEBOSH qualifications are required.
It is based on international standards and best practices.
Unit IG1: Management of Health & Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health & safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculosketal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General Workplace Issues
- Work Equipment
- Fire Safety
- Electrical Safety
Open Book Examination
The open book examinations enable you to sit your NEBOSH assessment on your own, usually in your own home or at another safe and suitable location where you can concentrate. For the NEBOSH open book examination, you will have up to 24 hours to complete your paper – though you should be able to complete the examination in about 4-5 hours. SAVE FAST will register learners for the upcoming OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION Dates as per the confirmation.
UNIT IG1 is assessed through an online open-book exam OBE.
This assessment is designed to test what you know and that you are able to apply it to relevant scenarios.
UNIT IG2 is a work-based assessment consisting of a health and safety inspection and written report.
Now you can pay later with Tabby with 0% interest.
- Choose tabby at checkout
- Choose your payment plan
Save Fast Fire & Safety Training is an approved center for NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health.
Please check our certification from here